31 Day Online Course (via Teachable)
Learn to live with greater awareness, peace, clarity and enjoyment in 31 days with this Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners course. This comprehensive, yet simple to learn and secular program teaches everything you need to know about how to implement mindfulness and meditation into your daily life to cultivate mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
What you will learn in less than 30 minutes per day for 31 days or do at your own pace:
- Tips to incorporate mindfulness into every day activities for greater life enjoyment.
- Breathing techniques to reduce anxiety and stress and increase clarity and focus.
- Sensory awareness tools to enhance everyday experiences.
- Exercises to relax your body and relieve aches and pains.
- How to stop overthinking and being controlled by your thoughts.
- Methods to accept, process and release emotions.
Includes unlimited access, meditations, pdf guides, one coaching call and online support.
I also offer a 4,6 or 8 week face to face program for groups and organisations. Please email me or refer to the meditation classes page.
30 minute online course (via Teachable)
A simple technique to reduce anxiety and stress in 60 seconds.
Sign up for this free mini course to learn:
- A brief overview of mindfulness and meditation.
- The benefits of mindful breathing and how it works.
- What the stress response is and how to manage it.
- An effective but simple mindful breathing technique to help you reduce feelings of anxiety, overwhelm and stress quickly.
You can also use this throughout your day to take a mindful break to regain clarity, focus and productivity.
Includes a video demonstration of the breathing exercise as well as a free PDF download.
Unlimited Access (via Teachable)
Meditation cultivates the resting response our bodies need for optimal heath and healing. It also improves attention to cognitive abilities such as learning, memory and problem solving. Teaching children to be mindful and live with a greater level of awareness, helps them to be more present, self aware and accepting, as well as less reactive to stressful situations.
Meditation can help kids and teens:
- Calm the mind chatter and relax the body to assist with restful sleep.
- Understand and manage stress and emotions.
- Aid focus, concentration and productivity.
- Recognise their own inner strengths and resources.
- Allow the flow of creativity.
- Develop an awareness of the importance of mental self care.
1 Hour online course (via Teachable)
Breathing Techniques to Reduce Anxiety
This short, simple, easy to follow course will teach you a variety of breathing techniques to reduce stress and anxiety and increase calm and clarity.
You will learn:
- The importance of mindful breathing
- How you can use your breathing to calm your nervous system and lower your heart rate
- Belly breathing (aka diaphragmatic breathing)
- Counting the breath
- Naming the breath
- Breathing with shapes
- Box breathing
Includes a downloadable meditation and PDF guide.
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates and receive a FREE copy of my Quick Guide to Mindfulness Meditation.