Learn how to become calm, focussed and joyfully present with our Online Meditation Courses!
Includes free and paid online Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners courses, as well as Meditations for Kids and Teens.
6 Week Online Course (via Teachable)
$95 (introductory offer until 31/12/2020)
Learn to live with greater awareness, peace, clarity and enjoyment with our 6 week Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners course. This comprehensive, yet simple to learn and secular program teaches everything you need to know about how to implement mindfulness and meditation into your daily life to cultivate mental, physical and emotional wellbeing.
What you will learn in less than 30 minutes per day or do at your own pace:
- Tips to incorporate mindfulness into every day activities for greater life enjoyment.
- Breathing techniques to alleviate anxiety, reduce stress and enhance focus.
- Sensory awareness tools to enhance everyday experiences.
- Exercises to relax your body and relieve aches and pains.
- How to stop overthinking and being controlled by your thoughts.
- Methods to accept, process and release emotions.
Includes lifetime access, meditations, pdf guides and online support.
8 week live guided option for group bookings. 30-45 minute weekly sessions with meditations, pdfs and home exercises. $1,495 for up to 20 participants. Please email me or refer to the meditation workshops page.
FREE (via teachable)
A simple technique to reduce anxiety and stress in 60 seconds.
Sign up for this free mini course to gain a brief overview of mindfulness, meditation, the benefits and how it works, as well as learn a simple but effective mindful breathing technique to help you reduce feelings of anxiety, overwhelm and stress quickly.
You can also use this throughout your day to take a mindful break to regain clarity, focus and productivity.
Includes a video demonstration of the breathing exercise as well as a free PDF download.
Unlimited Access – $25
Meditation cultivates the resting response our bodies need for optimal heath and healing. It also improves attention to cognitive abilities such as learning, memory and problem solving. Teaching children to be mindful and live with a greater level of awareness, helps them to be more present, self aware and accepting, as well as less reactive to stressful situations.
Meditation can help kids and teens:
- Calm the mind chatter and relax the body to assist with restful sleep.
- Understand and manage stress and emotions.
- Aid focus, concentration and productivity.
- Recognise their own inner strengths and resources.
- Allow the flow of creativity.
- Develop an awareness of the importance of mental self care.
1 Hour – $110
Introduction to Mindfulness Meditation Workshop (Interactive Live Webinar)
Our one hour mindfulness meditation workshop is suitable for any organisation, industry and demographic. It is a good introduction to the basics including:
- About mindfulness and meditation
- The benefits of meditation
- The stress response
- How meditation works
- Posture and positions
- Breathing techniques and exercises
- Includes at 20 minute guided meditation to finish
- PDF guide for each attendee
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates and receive a FREE copy of my Quick Guide to Mindfulness Meditation.